Rohini College - Best Placement Engineering Colleges in Nagercoil

 Myself Hima Sanker from Cochin sharing my experience with Rohini College of engineering and technology

Sometimes life throws opportunities to us and it's very difficult to make a choice from it. But in other cases life gives us just one path. And you have no other choice but to follow that path. This was my case with Rohini College of engineering and technology. During that time I do not know much about the college and it was not a times where the Internet was so popular. So I couldn’t get to know much about the college. I have practically zero knowledge about the college when I went there. But it all changed as I saw the campus and as the days went on my opinion about the college was changing.

Best Placement Engineering Colleges in Nagercoil

As I went there the first view of the college and the infrastructure really grabbed my attention. It has infrastructure of the top colleges in Cochin, which is my home town. Later, as days went on, I came to know that it’s not about the infrastructure I should be proud of, but about the facilities. RCET College recruits experienced and knowledgeable staffs they are polite and ready to provide a helping hand to the students. I have to appreciate the management for providing academics, arts and sports hand in hand to develop the overall aspect of each and every student.

I am not a professional blogger, but it’s my experience at RCET College. I write this for my brothers and sister who are interested in engineering to know about the marvel in Kanyakumari district of Tamilnadu. I am very much confident that the overall development of a student can be achieved from RCET College, which is the best engineering college in Kanyakumaridistrict.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

State-of-the-art infrastructure and world-class facilities under one roof - RCET, the best engineering college in Nagercoil

Hi friends, I'm Priya from Kalimpong, Meghalaya. I'm here to share my experience with Rohini College of Engineering and Technology, the top 10 Engineering college in Kanyakumari district.